"SHHHHHHH!!!!!!"


That's right! There's another little "Graffer" on the way! We were so excited when we found out that I was expecting and Brady talks about his little baby (usually says little sister) every day! He is so excited to be a big brother and to hold and cuddle the baby once "it has grown big in mommy's belly!" I haven't had the chance to go to the doctor's yet but I am making calls this week and getting in the next week, hopefully! I'd like to know how far along I am because it's either around 7 or 11 weeks...hence it would be nice to know!
So far I'm feeling pretty good, just extremely tired and hungry!!! I can deal with that! So, we'll keep you all updated!
8 comments:
CONGRATS! What an exciting time!! :) I am so happy for you--babies are a real blessing. :)
Congrats, Hannah! I'm so excited for you!!
Awww how fun is that?!?! There must be something in the water...everyone I know is turning up prego :-) Congrats to you! Keep us updated!!
YIPPY SKIPPY!! I'm such a proud auntie!!You must call me after the Dr.'s appt. I can't wait to hear the due date!! ....I'm gonna guess just for fun that its May 15th! We'll see how close I am!! :) Youre such a great Mom! I can't wait to see you guys! I hope you're putting your feet up lots and I can only imagine Brady being so excited to be a big brother! He'll be so fun!! LOVE YOU!!
Your little Brady most definitely has Morgan blood- he looks just like how I remember Andrew as a little guy!
Congrats on the next upcoming baby Graf! I'm so excited we've gotten back in touch! :)
Hannah! I am SO excited for you!!!! Congratulations! Now I really WILL have to call you!!!
yeaaaaa! that is so awesome you guys. we're really excited for you. brady is so dang cute too. i hope you get feeling better soon, we can't wait to hear more about the new little baby. love, the straders
hi hannah- i got your blog address from shannon's blog. congrats on another baby!! how are you guys doing? eric and i are still in provo, but we're moving to boston in the summer! i can't wait!! here is our blog: thesoelbergs.blogspot.com
see ya, camille
Post a Comment