Sunday, November 4, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!

Happy Halloween Everybody!!!
It's been a long time since my last entry and I really have missed doing it, but life has been busy! We had a great time dressing up as a family as the Flinstones and attending our Branch Trunk or Treat. Since I'm in the Young Women's Presidency, each year we and the Young Men put on the activity for the kids in the branch. This year we had a great turn out and enjoyed some fun games and yummy fall foods! Chris and I were definately the most "in character" and got lots of laughs! Chris was a "real man" for wearing a "dress!!!"




5 comments:

Whitney said...

How Fun! I love your costumes! It looks like you guys had a great Halloween! Brady is adorable (of course!) and I loved reading the cute things that he says. Never a dull moment!

Rachel Chick said...

Ha ha! You guys look great and I love your little Bambam! It's nice to see a new blog from you! I know that you guys have been busy...I'm sorry about not calling yesterday! I ended up taking a long napa dn then I forgot! I'll give you a call sometime this week and if I miss you, you can just call me back when it's convenient for you! I love you guys and I'll talk to you soon!
Rachel

Bradbury Bunch said...

Okay...so it doesn't get better than that!!! YOU GUYS LOOK GREAT!!! So creative...I love it!! I'm sure you were all the life of the party!! OH....I want to kiss Brady right now...and so does Alexa!! WE LOVE YOU!!

Natalie said...

I was wondering when you would update your blog miss Hannah..ha ha!
You guys look so good, what a great idea! Chris, you are so cute in a dress!! Brady is getting cuter by the day and I miss you all so much. Maybe we can catch up on the phone this weekend.

lynsey said...

you guys look fantastic! ben & i really need to get into dressing up. i always have a bad attitude about it but then regret it when i see how great other peoples' costumes turned out.