Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Fall Fun

As Fall came to a close Brady enjoyed playing in the leaves that were raked up in the back yard. Now we have about a foot of snow and he is loving playing in that when ever he gets a chance!





3 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

PRICELESS PICTURES!!! You made my night yesterday--coming home from a very stressful Enrichment activity that I was in charge of and hearing my adorable nephew on the answering machine--it really made my day!!! THANKS! I'll be listening to it over and over today!!! LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!! Keep having fun in those leaves Brady Boy!! *MUAW*

lilgraf_17 said...

What an awesome family in MAINE!! THe Graf family!!! Chelsae taught me how to leave comments on your blog. so here it is, loved the family sunday dress picture. Also knowing what little Brady is doing now days. I will copy this off and put it in our mail box book. I love you kids keep the pictures coming and the updates. It makes it so the homesick isn't so much. HOpe you are doing great Hannah!

Love The Graf Family!!!

lilgraf_17 said...

I wanted to tell you that Brady looked so cute with Santa and his striped shirt and black boots. Your Christmas tree is beautiful and the decorated is the awesomest! Best wishes to
Andrew on his Mission!!! He looks pretty hansome. We sure Love you!!oxoxoxoxo Mom Graf