All Dressed Up!!!
These pictures are from when Nick, Nickie and Lexi were visiting us, I just hadn't posted them yet...but don't we all look so nice all dressed up for church? It was great having them at church with us and it would be soooooooooo much fun if we were in the same branch/ward someday!!!
4 comments:
I know that I have told you this before, but your sister-in-law is so cute. She always has the biggest, happiest smile. I want to be that cute..!!)
I hope they can move close to you guys...that would be fun for all of you. Quinn and I wish you were still here, whenever we get bored we alawys say "man to bad Chris & Hannah aren't around." Move back okay..lol!
~Nat
I love the photos! I'll have to copy them! Brady and Lexi are quite the pair aren't they?! That's also so nice what your friend Nat said about me in her comment....don't tell her about the real me okay! lol!! We sure miss you guys!!!
I finally figured out how to get on to make a comment. WHEW! I'm worn out. I love your blog. That sounds weird. If I would have said that when I was a kid, I'd have to go to bed early. Thanks for the updates. I love you kids.
Love Dad Graf
Hi Hannah! These pictures are adorable. Your little guy is SO cute and congratulations on your pregnancy! It's so fun to have two!
Love, Emily
Post a Comment