This was a picture that Brady and I drew for Chris and suprised him with in the morning after we made the bed! We cut out lots of hearts and had gotten his favorite candies! Chris and I don't get each other very much right now for Valentine's Day. I won't let him spend money on flowers because they just die in a few days (Trust me, when we make more money he knows he'll be buying them then!!!!) So usually what we do every year is save the gift card that my Grandparents gave us for Christmas to a restaurant and we go out for dinner and a movie! This year we tried out the LOnghorn Steakhouse! It was good, and VERY expensive! Thanks Grammie and Grandpa Morgan, however, Texas Roadhouse still trumps!!!
We also suprised Brady with some hearts and some chocolates and we got some cards and chocolates from my parents (my mom snuck up in the middle of the night and left them on the table!) We didn't get pictures of these things though...we also got a package in the mail from Grammie and Grandpa Graf!!! It had a special "Book of Mormon Heroes" book for Brady and some candies! (**Thanks **) and we got the cutest card in the mail from Aunt Nickie, Uncle Nick and Lexi!!
3 comments:
Okay, I love the new template! And I love this post---All of it is adorable!! You guys are so creative and fun and I'm so happy that you had such a great heart day!! XOXOXOXO (there's a hug and kiss for each of you, including miss baby graffer!!)
P-S I'm impressed with the heart shaped jelly! Great job bro!
this was so cute! great job with all the valentine's decorations & brady's poster is good idea. you're inspiring me to get more into the spirit of the day.
Post a Comment