Thursday, February 14, 2008

The VERY exciting news!!!!!!

So, we were so excited when we found out that we went right out to dinner to celebrate and then we went shopping and bought the "first outfits!" Yes, there are two outfits, but don't get too excited, we're not having twins! (I just liked both!!!) Here's me on Sunday (18 weeks: 4 1/2 months for those who don't speak "pregnancy talk!")
Here's our wee little one (profile of head)! Chris was so excited to be there and we both were so happy to see such a healthy, active baby!

We are having a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Olivia JulieAnn Graf will make her debut around July 13th!!!!

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the great, crazy world of daughters! Now you will have another bundle of cute love. If you need any advice just let me know! Already a mini-Chris and now a mini-Hannah in the oven. Now that you've made hump day good luck with the last 4 1/2 months downhill.
Quinn

Rachel Holloway said...

YEAH! I am SO excited for you! Cute outfits too! :) You look so dang cute! I am jealous that you look awesome when you are pregnant...SO beautiful!

Rose said...

congrats-i am os excited- they are so sweet- get 6+ mnths its cutter clothes.
love ya wait twins????

Rose said...

oh i reread your post

Bradbury Bunch said...

HANNAH--YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! And I can't stop thinking about the possibility of us moving there and having Lexi and Olivia being the bestest friends with Brady there to lead and guide them!! WE'RE SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TILL SHE GETS HERE!!!!!! Outfits are cute too, I can see why you had to have them both!!! Thanks for calling us last night!!! XOXOXOXO

Whitney said...

Congrats, Hannah! Little girls are so sweet and fun! I'm excited for you!

Emily said...

Hannah and Chris!
Congratulations on the little girl!!! I know how excited you are. After you have an adorable little boy, all you want is a girl next! Have fun getting ready for her! You look really good!

Rachel Chick said...

Oh! I'm so excited for you! Congrats! It's about time! :) Your ultrasound pic is really cute! what a fun little profile! She's so beautiful! I can tell! :) hee hee!

Shannon said...

Those outfits are way cute! And I love the name Olivia! Congrats! I hope Brady's excited to be a big bro!

lynsey said...

congratulations on the little lady, that will be awesome to have one of each! hope you are feeling as good as you look. :) keep her in for another week or two & we'll share a birthday...sound good?

megan said...

yay for you hannah!! so excited!! You get one of each :-) You'll have to post pics of your expanding belly as well...even though I've seen it before, I think it's still lots o fun! And I still need to take some of my belly...then I'll post them...congrats again girl!!!