Monday, February 25, 2008

www.tried-n-true-recipes.blogspot.com

My new "cookbook" recipe blog is now up and running! I'm going to TRY and do a post a day (or more depending on what I cook) as I try some new recipes and make some "oldies." I hope you enjoy the recipes as much as my family does! Check it out!

5 comments:

jan said...

love the recipe blog idea! I saw that you don't have a recipe for "funeral potatoes" yet. Maybe Laura could contribute one :)

Hannah said...

Oh, I have one!!! My plan is to post what I make for dinner everynight, that way it won't be too overwhelming and I get to try out new recipes when I want =) Feel free to share!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I love the blog! It shall be added onto my favorite links page!! I'm excited to see what's for dinner tomorrow!! :)

Rose said...

hey cute idea i will leave a recipe

megan said...

fun stuff! I have a hard enough keeping up with my blog...let alone posting on another one! haha. I really like http://www.bloggingitswhatsfordinner.blogspot.com

let me know what ya think!