Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Goodbye "Recipe Blog!"

Okay, I have to say I was super excited to start my recipe blog and was whipping up "culinary masterpieces" (yeah right!) and taking foodie pics for a week or so....what I actually discovered through this endevour was that I LOVE to find new recipes and try them NOT to take the time to take pictures, post them etc! So, if I do ever come upon a truly FANTASTIC recipe that I'd want to share with ALL them I'll surely post it HERE!!!

Yes, less complication in my life! Why do I always complicate things more than they need to be?! So, bye-bye food blog, you won't be missed! =)

4 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

OH BUMMER! Well, I have several recipe blogs listed on mine, and hopefully you will find something yummy!

Rachel Chick said...

Hannah, you make me laugh so hard! Always trying to make things big . . . and then there's me . . . always the minimalist to a fault (maybe just lazy) ---- except on things that truly don't matter at all and are a huge waste of time. THEN I go all out! How are you feeling? How is baby Olivia?

Bradbury Bunch said...

sniff, sniff! I really liked that blog too! I hope you're not deleting what you already have!! I still want to try some of them!! Just promise us that you will at least do one once in awhile on this blog--PRETTY PLEASE!!--

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.