(www.babycenter.com)
Current Cravings: Cereal!!! Which is weird because I'm usually not a big cereal person. Honey Bunches of Oats w/ Almonds and Malt O' Meal "Cocoa Roos!"
Current Gripe: Still feeling VERY tired a lot but it's MUCH BETTER than it was- I can at least get out of bed by 8:30 in the morning and don't have to have a nap most days!
Current Joy: Feeling Olivia kick and swim around! Knowing that she is growing strong and healthy and that I will be able to hold and nurture her soon!
Total Weight Gained: 17 lbs. YIKES!!!
9 comments:
Hannah, you're BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the dress! I can't believe how far along you are - HOLY SMOKES!
you really do look fantastic! and i'm with rachel, that dress is so cute.
That dress is sooooo cute! If I was prego again I would steal it....but no more babies here for us.
Thanks! Actually I want to steal the dress! It's my wonderful sister-in-laws! Aren't I lucky?
YOU ARE ONE HOT MOMMA!!! OW!! OW! WHISTLE! WHISTLE!! I can't get enough of that belly! You really look great Hannah! Keep those pictures coming! And I sure do love that dress on you--your sister-in law must have great taste!! :) :) (snort snort)
You look GREAT Hannah! You are definitely a super cute pregnant lady! I love the dress!
17lbs ?!?! are you kidding me? ppl like you make me sick!! I gain like 5lbs in the first month even though I'm sick. You look great! seriously! Thanks for the update! It's so fun to see ya prego again!
You look so cute Hannah!!! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. I love your stories on your blog. What a great mom you are!
Sure looks like she weighs more than 2.25 lbs... but then again you're so short... :) Love ya!
Post a Comment