Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Three Year Old Vocabulary!

Sometimes Brady's vocabulary cracks me up! Everyone is always telling me that he talks so well for his age (ever since he began talking!) and he knows LOTS of words, but sometimes it's really funny how he USES those words! Like today:

We were driving somewhere and he started talking about his ear wax:

BRADY: "My ear wax is so special because Heavenly Father gave it to me!"
I said: "Wow! You're right, what does the ear wax do for your ears?"
BRADY: "I can't talk about that with you mommy, it's too special! You are a riot mommy! Hahahaha!!"

Later in the afternoon:

I said: "Why did you turn off the movie?"
BRADY: "It was just too hilarious!!!!"

The other day when we were at Wal-Mart and had to go to the bathroom:
I said: "Brady try not to touch anything!"
BRADY: "Yeah because there's thousands of invisible germs!!!" (The lady in the next stall starts to chuckle!)

We've been reading "Snow White" lately because he likes the Dwarves (aka Dorfs) and when I was yawning the other day he said: "Mommy, you're a Sleepy Dorf!"

I think he says funny things like this all the time (maybe they are more funny to me) but I think I'll start writing them down more often because they're too easily forgotten!

2 comments:

Rachel Chick said...

You are a riot, Hannah! Just too hilarious! Oh my gosh! That IS hilarious! He is such a funny boy! LOL! What a great kid!

Natalie said...

This post made my day!! That Brady is so darn cute and I want him to come visit us..PLEASE!! I need to be better about writing down things that the girls say as well.
Have a good day~ Hugs