My bags are packed!!!
I look so HUGE in this picture (37 weeks)!!!!
This is me (38 weeks and ready to go!!!) No sleep at nights, very uncomfortable, trying to get everything done and my house clean, my bags are packed and I'm ready to go...can you tell?!
11 comments:
i know you feel huge but you still look great! i hope the next posting will be showing us your beautiful little girl!
Hooray! I can't wait to see her! Good luck and congratulations! I hope all is going well. I know those last few weeks can be so frustrating - but enjoy this while it lasts. First borns give up a lot for brothers and sisters - you'll never get this kind of time with Brady again - just enjoy it. ---- I know that would be much easier if you weren't uncomfortable, but try! :) Keep us posted on your progress!
HOW TOTALLY EXCITING!!! Am so happy for you....can't wait to see that beautiful little one!
Hannah! I love yor new template!! You're a HOTTIE TOTTIE MOMMY! And I hope you're at least able to put your feet up a bit before she comes!!
It looks like you had a great time at the shore! And I wish I was up there learning how to make jam with you! There's nothing like homemade jam!! Please save me some!! (wink wink)
WE CAN'T WAIT TO MEET YOU OLIVIA!!!
XOXOXOXOXO We're going to be taking pictures LIKE CRAZY!!!
I remember wanting to just be done! That last month is so uncomfortable and you get no sleep!! You're so close though...YEAH!!
HANNAH!!!! I love your template so cute!! your going to have to show me your blogging tips because mine is going crazy!! But anyways you look so good and I can't wait to see olivia and especially you!! I love you sooo much and see ya in a month!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!!! P.S. mom's surgery went great she is doing really good and hopefully she will be home before the 4th!!!
hey hannah- hope everything goes well with the delivery! you look great! ~camille
ps..Quinn and Lily are coming out there Aug. 5th to the 15th. He really needs to be with his Dad and help his Mom. He is planning on visiting you.
hugs!
You look so good hannah! I wish I looked that good prego! I really don't enjoy being pregnant!! if you are like me, you are gonna love having that baby in your arms instead of in your tummy! Can't wait for more updates!
You look ready to have a cute little girlie!!!! Can't wait to see her and I hope you can get some rest before she arrives!!! Good luck!!! :)
PS: where did you get your blog background??? LOVE IT!
Post a Comment