Saturday, July 26, 2008

3, 4 & 5 Days Old!!!

THREE Days Old

Olivia is my little love bug- she cuddles right up to anyone and curls up into a little ball when you lay her on your chest. She weighs 6 lbs. 13 oz. right now and is the tiniest little thing!


Great Grammie Morgan ("GG") and Great Grandpa Morgan came for a visit. I forgot to get a picture with Grandpa though!!!

All ready for bed: p.j.'s on, all washed and clean, fed....but WIDE AWAKE!!!

Okay- there's a yawn!!!


Olivia's been sleeping well at night (as long as she's snuggled right next to me!) She won't sleep more than 15-20 minutes in her bassinet...but right now I need all the sleep I can get and I love snuggeling with her! I may have to pay the price later, but we keep trying every night too to see how long she'll sleep in her bed. She usually wakes twice (which I'm up for about an hour to an hour and a half each time).

FOUR Days Old

Today I had to venture out into the world for the first time with 2 children! I had a Drs. appointment and I needed a few necessities at Wal-mart. Since the closest Wal-Mart is 20-25 mins. away I had to do it in the same day! I'm still establishing nursing so this proved to be a crazy experience with Olivia wailing in the store because she was soooooooo hungry (the bottle I brought had too fast of a flow so she couldn't get a good latch on it) and I'm standing in THE LONGEST line EVER!!! The lady in front of me had so much stuff and honestly, if I were her I would have given up my spot! Brady was in the cart asking "WHY, WHY, WHY" and wanting to help with EVERYTHING, I'm rocking Olivia in my arms trying to calm her and feeling horrible that she was so hungry! My back was KILLING me (not to mention other areas) and it was so hot I was dripping with sweat!

I'd say that I wouldn't venture out again any time soon but Monday I have other things that must get done and Friday my mother-in-law and sis-in-laws come so we'll be running crazy ALL OVER THE PLACE!!!

Anyhow, here's Olivia after we got home and she was fed, changed and happy again!


FIVE Days Old

WOW! One week is almost over- I am cherishing every moment that I get with Olivia. I saw a friend's baby the other day that is almost a month and she is so big to me compared with my newborn! I just want Olivia to stay tiny forever!




10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Olivia is soooo soooo cute!! I can't wait to hold her! AND i can't wait to mostly see you and chris!! I miss you guys and i might even cry when i see ya!! And trust me so will my mom!! Anyways you look great and in 6 days i'll be seeing you!! Love you xoxoxoxo!

Rachel Chick said...

Oh Hannah! She's adorable! :) I love the hand over the head! So cute - and it looks like she's got your gorgeous eyes! What a doll! Keep us posted!

Natalie said...

She is so cute in all that PINK~
Sorry to hear about the Wal-mart trip out,you will eventually get a good system for going out with two kids. And by the time you have 4...you leave them home and go alone. I found her some CUTE headbands...ohhh they grow up so fast.

Bradbury Bunch said...

Oh My Hannah! I'm ready to listen how it is being a mom of two!! :) The Wal-Mart story already scares me! I'm glad you survived however! We're on our way to help---so put us to work!! Her bows are darling in her hair, and I can't believe I'll be there in a week! I'm going to squeeze her so much!!! That is if I win the wresting match with my Mom first!! She's going to get so much attention, she won't know what to do!! XOXO

Emily said...

she is so sweet Hannah! it looks like you guys are doing great with her. Oh, and the WalMart/shopping stories have just begun!!!! it just gets better. :)

Keri Loveland said...

Hey Chris & family, you have a beautiful family. Your new baby girl is so cute. Are you coming to our big 10 yr. class reunion? I just wanted to say hello! see ya, Keri

megan said...

so so precious! makes me miss the newborn stage again!! Can't believe my baby is almost 2 months...and you have a cute newborn...so jealous!

and 2 kids has proven us to always be adventerous...i can totally relate to your story...but it's better than staying at home! We love to be out and about!

hope you are doing well!! congrats again!

Shannon said...

It's amazing as young as she is, she already looks just like Brady! That very first picture on this post was the first one I ever saw of her and she just SCREAMED "I'm a MORGAN!" :) She's darling!

LauschHouse said...

Hey I found your blog through Jodie's, hope that is okay. Your new baby is absolutely adorable!!! And, I love her name. Looks like things are going great for you and your family.

Shannon

Nate and Roberta said...

Hi Hannah! It's Berty. I got your letter and am sending one back to you today. It was so good to hear from you. Congratulations on the new addition to your family.