Okay, so I NEED a diaper bag!!! I can't find one that I like anywhere that is cute, versatile and budget friendly. If you have a diaper bag that YOU LOVE or know of a great site/store to get one PLEASE let me know!!! Pictures are also welcome =)
My mom bought me the cutest one from this store called Tuesday Mornings when Lily was born ( I will send a pic)Maybe I could see if they still have any??? Also, do you want some of Lily's clothes? I could send some with Quinn!!!
Okay, this has nothing to do with diaper bags, And congratulations by the way on having a girl! I don't think I knew before what you were having. And I love the name Olivia, it's funny because we were just talking about that name the other day if we have a girl...and guess what...we're pregnant! I'm not far though, about 8 weeks. I'm due at the end of Febuary. A fabulous time to have a baby if you live in Texas! Good Luck with the delivery!
I got a cute one at Babies R us for $20, but I just threw it away, because it did get lots of wear use on it! I need a new one too, so I'll be back to see the other ideas!!!
ok hannah...the one that I love is the diaperdude...it's easy b/c you can throw it over your head/shoulder and it stays there...lots of pockets...and justin isn't embarrassed about carrying it. If you are wanting a cute girly one, b/c you are having a girl, then this one wouldn't be it...but otherwise, I recommend it!
4 comments:
My mom bought me the cutest one from this store called Tuesday Mornings when Lily was born ( I will send a pic)Maybe I could see if they still have any??? Also, do you want some of Lily's clothes? I could send some with Quinn!!!
Okay, this has nothing to do with diaper bags, And congratulations by the way on having a girl! I don't think I knew before what you were having. And I love the name Olivia, it's funny because we were just talking about that name the other day if we have a girl...and guess what...we're pregnant! I'm not far though, about 8 weeks. I'm due at the end of Febuary. A fabulous time to have a baby if you live in Texas! Good Luck with the delivery!
I got a cute one at Babies R us for $20, but I just threw it away, because it did get lots of wear use on it! I need a new one too, so I'll be back to see the other ideas!!!
ok hannah...the one that I love is the diaperdude...it's easy b/c you can throw it over your head/shoulder and it stays there...lots of pockets...and justin isn't embarrassed about carrying it. If you are wanting a cute girly one, b/c you are having a girl, then this one wouldn't be it...but otherwise, I recommend it!
Post a Comment