Monday, July 14, 2008

Strolling Down Memory Lane...

Do you remember when?

Here are the rules.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll be sure to write one about you... either on your blog, in my comment box, or I will email you back!

Can't wait to hear ♫♪ Memories.. of the way we were...♪♫

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well one of the memories that I never forgot was when you and chris just got married and I wanted to bake a cake so i got the cake batter mix and i couldn't open the package well i pulled so hard that the cake mix got all over me! My hair, my shirt, and the floor! And you just laughed and laughed and you even wanted to take a picture but I was mad so I said NO WAY!!!! I regret not taking that picture because it would have been so funny!!!

Hannah said...

That's so funny because if you hadn't said this I wouldn't have remembered it!

Shannon said...

Basement pole "husbands." Need I say more? :)

Well, I for one am glad Miss Olivia hasn't made her appearance yet because I have been SO BAD at checking up on everyone's blogs. I figured I'd missed her. Nope! Since I know she'll come any day now I'll be better about checking your's!!! :)

Natalie said...

I am sure Quinn has TONS of Hannah memories so his would be better.

But I remember when you guys lived here and you would come hang out on a weekend( since you were our "coolest friends") You always showed up with so much food and something chocolate to make for dessert. Loved the hot, lava cakes...yummy.
I also remember that you are so clean and your house was pefect! Very organized if I say so myself.

ps...this was fun so I stole it and did it on my blog..hee hee

Bradbury Bunch said...

This is fun strolling down memory lane....I remember when Chris was talking to my parents about proposing to you, we sat at the bottom of the stairs listening! And when we worked out together a few Decembers ago when I came home with you guys living in Rexburg, going swimming in Provo at my apartment pool, and eating at Olive Garden, and going to Chris's missionary reunion! Good Times!!

I also loved our Thanksgiving dinner we had in Provo, and you made the cutest little turkey nametags!