This year we thought we'd try something new and went to a local seaport town called Bath to watch their parade. It was on the lame side-Idaho sure knows how to celebrate the 4th better than Maine! But Brady had fun picking up candy and waving his little flag. We were also nicely co-ordinated; chris wore blue, Brady wore white and "olivia" and I wore a red and white top. But of course none of our pictures of us came out good (you know, double-chins, blinking etc.) so you'll have to take my word for it that we were looking mighty fine!!!
Here are some of the better parade participants:
The concert was by Toby Lightman, an up and coming pop rock singer who is much like Colbie Caillat. We really liked her mellow music and she has a great voice! These pictures are from the web as are the fireworks because ours definately weren't THIS cool!!! Hope you all had a great 4th of July celebrating our countries freedoms!


2 comments:
Looks like a fun fourth! Thanks for sharing your great pics! I can't wait to see your baby...tell her to come REALLY soon!
Glad you guys had a great 4th celebrating!! I can only imagine how adorable you all looked! You're good at that stuff!!
The pizza dude costume is awesome! I want to borrow it!! :)
We got rained on over here, so we drove around and still were able to see some fireworks, then went grocery shopping for an hour! HAPPY 4Th!!!
Post a Comment