Sunday, August 24, 2008

I've been given an award! I'd like to thank...

So, my sis-in-law Nickie awarded me this:

Awwwww, thanks! I'm now supposed to award 7 of my blogging friends for having "Brillante" Blogs of their own! In no particular order:
Rachel H. (This girl is AMAZING! She blogs everyday and inspires me with her Picture A Day Challenge!) She's also hilarious in her daily strivings as a mother and in her sharing of her days with three young children!)
Rachel C. (one of my best friends from college! It's always fun seeing her three beautiful girls and hearing about her latest "crazy ideas!" and hearing all of her "deepest darkest thoughts!" No, really Rach, it's a great blog that is honest and so totally you!)
Crystal (This is my cousin's blog that I'll put a "plug" in for whenever I can! She's an excellent photographer and if you live in the area I give her my highest recommendation! She's got great photo tips and shares wonderful pictures!)
Natalie (Oh, another sweet friend in Idaho! I love your pictures, thoughts and memories! Keep up the cute crafty ideas too because you are my little crafting queen!)
Shawnae (My younger sis-in-law who is soooooooo cute and talented and sweet and funny and...I already miss her so much! What a fun way to stay updated on the Idaho fam! Love ya Shawners!)
Megan (College buddy- it's so fun seeing your family grow and I'm always appreciative of any tips etc. that you share!)
Whitney (another college buddy! So fun to watch your little girl grow and see the things you and your cute family do!)
I LOVE ALL of my friends blogs, but these are just of a few that I MUST check often! This blogging world- what has it brought us to? I'm a blogger addict- I will admit! But, since having a new baby I have my addiction down to once a day! Are you proud?
So now, each of you that I've awarded a blog to- you must now post this award and award it to seven on your favorite bloggers! Have a blast and congratulate yourselves on being such great bloggers! YEAH!


7 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

Oh, hooray! Thanks so much for the little notice. That totally made my day!

megan said...

awww thanks!! you are sweet!!! I am out of town, so sorry for the lack of comments and posts! your little olivia is so darn cute though! I've been dying to hear how being a mom of 2 is going for you. And I've been wanting to come back and check out the tons and tons of pics you took while your fam was visiting...I just haven't had the chance. And your photography is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

HANNAH! Thanks for the notice! And You take beautiful pictures! You motivate me sooo much i just want to go and do everything everytime I read your blog! I love you sooo much and I'll try to do more blogging myself!HAHAHA!

Whitney said...

Thanks, Hannah! It's always nice to know someone enjoys my blog! I love being able to watch your little family grow as well - and to see your amazing photography skills!! You have a beautiful family, and it's so nice to be able to stay in touch this way!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

So honored to be awarded~
I also MUST check your blog and I admit I lurk over to your sister-in-law's blog and see her cutie baby!
You're the one that is crafy Hannah and so ORGANIZED!!! I bet your house is spotless right now and you're making some tasty dinner all while taking care of Olivia.
Hugs~

Bradbury Bunch said...

I love the way you did this Hannah!! Great job!! And maybe someday you could start a decorating blog/organizing blog because I could really use MORE tips from you sis!!
Maybe someday, I know your life is super busy with those adorable kids!!