"Thank Heavens for little girls!" Olivia has stolen my heart! She is such a beautiful, happy baby who lets me torture her with all kinds of outfits, headbands, bows and photo sessions!
PRECIOUS--the PHOTOS AND MY BEATUIFUL NIECE!! I told you girls are so much fun!!! Looks like she's having fun playing dress up! Lexi and her are going to have fun playing dress up someday!!
P-S I can't believe she's two months already!!! XOXOXO
5 comments:
SHE IS TOTALLY SWEET!!! What a beautiful little girl!
what a cutie pie!
PRECIOUS--the PHOTOS AND MY BEATUIFUL NIECE!! I told you girls are so much fun!!! Looks like she's having fun playing dress up! Lexi and her are going to have fun playing dress up someday!!
P-S I can't believe she's two months already!!! XOXOXO
Good photo session!! I reconize that pink flower headband...so cute! I LOVE the ones where she is in red...ahhhhh.
What a beautiful blog, you did a fantastic job on it. It brought me to tears seeing the family again. I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment