Friday, November 14, 2008

In the words of Brady: "We're moving to Idaho, Boise!"

Yes, that's right! We are MOVING!!! I can hardly believe it and it's all happened so fast but in about 2 weeks we'll be packing up our moving truck and heading on our journey out west! Chris and I have been thinking and praying for several months now about where we should move. We've been here in Maine now for a little over 2 1/2 years and it's pretty evident that we're not going to be able to make a good living here. Maine is beautiful but very hard to get your foot in the door. Real estate is expensive and so is the cost of living. So after much deliberation, going back and forth in our minds and with each other we've decided that Boise will be a great place to raise our family and for Chris' career to prosper.

We really wrestled with this decision but feel peaceful with it and excited about the "adventure" ahead! It will be nice to be closer to Chris' family and some of our friends that still live in Idaho! More details will be coming later....

10 comments:

Laura said...

:-(

Rachel Holloway said...

HEY! IF YOU ARE GOING ACCORDING TO ROUTE, YOU WILL BE GOING THROUGH CLEVELAND!!! We would LOVE, LOVE to see you!!! What are the chances you could stop by? Or if you need a place to sleep, we will have room! PLEASE let me know!

Whitney said...

Moving is a pain, but is always exciting! Good luck with the packing! It'll come sooner than you think :)

Camille said...

good luck! isn't new england so expensive??? eric and i talk about it all the time, especially since we want to buy a house. it'll be nice to be near some family!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Yeah, the green line needs to go a little lower in order to pass through Philadelphia...PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE?!?!? If I have to wait for Christmas, I guess I can try!!

The map idea is so clever! We truly are happy for you guys--and in five years we'll be heading that way too!! YEA!! Happy Trails--it's happening so fast, but I'm so excited to see you all at Christmas!! Wish I could be there to help, but know I"m praying that it will all work out...and it will!!! XOXO

Rachel Chick said...

HOORAY! I'm ecstatic! I'm so glad that you guys will be closer! We've missed you a lot! I'll try to give you a call later today. I know you're busy, but I'd sure love to chat! Talk to you soon!

Natalie said...

Well you know how we feel about this news....since I announced it on my blog. We are planning to come see you in December, I'll call an we'll make a plan.
HUGS!!! ps.....Chris
we are happy that your coming as well, sorry if you're feeling left out

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I seriously cannot wait!!!

lynsey said...

wow, good luck with everything! hope the move is a good change for your family. i bet maine would be so hard to leave, it looks so beautiful there. if you come through AZ, stop by & say hi!

megan said...

a bit closer to me, but still so far away...

can't wait to hear how the moving went and see what your new place looks like and all of your adventures in boise :-0 yay for you guys!