We're lucky to have so many of our good friends still living here in Idaho (but too bad we're 4 hours away!!!) It was a lot of fun for us to take a weekend trip to Idaho Falls and meet back up again with good friends!!!
-------
We stayed with Quinn and Natalie and had a great (and CRAZY) time at their house for the long President's Day weekend! They have 4 girls, so with us and our 2 kids it could get pretty hectic at times but I thought it went great and we enjoyed each other's company. We had some great steaks, yummy breakfasts and a night out at Craigo's.
-------
When we were going to college in Rexburg the Craigo's there was "a dive" that we hung out at all of the time! They had great breadsticks and pizza bombs which were so filling and cheap and there was always GREAT entertainment (infact, one band was my friend Nels'!!!) Lots of good times!!!
-------
The NEW Craigo's is NOTHING like the old one! They have TOTALLY re-vamped and they now have a full pizza, salad, pasta and dessert pizza buffet! YUMM-EEE!!!

This is the best pic I could get- everyone was enjoying their dinner!
Notice the stacks of EMPTY plates!!!
We'll definately be making a second, and third, and fourth ....appearance there!
Lily "Bean" their little cutie!
------
There wasn't enough room for all of us at one table so Kaytee and Brady sat over at another table across from us. We noticed during the meal that they were being super good and when we looked over we saw how CUTE they were!! The picture doesn't capture the moment- they looked like they were on a little date and they were all laughing and "flirting" with each other! I wish I had my video camera because it was one of the most adorable things!!!
"AUNTIE HANNAH"
Then I tried to settle all of the kids down by reading LOTS of books!
It worked pretty well when I could keep Lily's attention!!
Notice all of the cute p.j.'s!!!

Brady had a great time playing with the girls and all of their fun toys! He even created his own "Barrel of monkey!!!"
(I wonder who the monkey is??!!)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
During the weekend we spent some time visiting with other friends as well.
On Friday we got to spend a good part of the day with BERTY one of my best girlfriends from college, her husband, Nate and their cutie of a puppy, Philly.
Berty is expecting their first baby in the summer. I can't wait to find out what they're having!!!
--------
The guys played some foozeball, we did lots of talking and catching up and we played darts (my FIRST time, which, was a little...SCARY!!!) I made some good holes in their wall and the scoreboard!!! WATCH OUT EVERYBODY!!!
Brady loved all of the attention from Nate (THANKS!!! You've found a friend FOR LIFE!)
--------
On Sunday we visited with some other great friends from college days-
The Chicks!!! Nels, Rachel, Hazel, Lilie and Elsie!!!
-------
Nels was one of my first best friends up at school and we've stayed close friends ever since. When he married Rachel the semester before I met Chris she became part of my life too!
--------
I found this funny pic of me and Nels during our freshman year together!!!

-------
I'm so glad we've stayed in touch all of these years! We've gotten to see each other's first babies and have lots of fun times. Lilie and Brady are about 5 weeks apart and now we got to meet the new babies, Elise and Olivia! I can already tell that they will all be great friends! Brady wasted no time getting to know the girls and they all got right to playing!!!
Rachel cooked us a really great dinner (somehow I didn't get a picture...) and Nels "carved" the turkey, or something like that! It was smoked so basically he just man-handled it and ripped it into shreds!!! We always knew that fighter in you would come out someday! Great job on conquering the turkey and serving it up, it was DELICIOUS!!! (even Brady asked for seconds, and thirds!!!)
The kids were very lucky and got to sit at the "MAGIC TABLE" and eat with "MAGIC PLATES!" Somehow it worked, because like I said, Brady ate everything all gone and asked for MORE!!! (That's quite an amazing thing!!!)It was so much fun seeing our kids playing together and laughing and having a great time!!
1 comment:
Hooray!!! It was so wonderful to see you all! You need to come again and again and again and again . . . . :)
Post a Comment