Friday, April 10, 2009

-----------------
Boise:
-----------------
When my mom was here we also took a trip down to Boise to see my cousin Abe and his family. We love when we get to spend time with them because we always know that we're going to have good food, good fun and lots of laughs!
---
They actually live in Meridian right next to an AWESOME playground where
I brought Brady and Tally there to play one afternoon and was amazed at the
hundred + (seriously) people enjoying the sunny afternoon!!
Although it was packed and crazy it was so much fun!!!
---
The playground had a squishy sort of foam/rubber on the ground that made you "bounce" when you walked on it. I felt kind of silly because it suprised me when we first got there and I was like, "Holy Cow!!! Brady isn't this awesome!? Look we're bouncing!!!"
---
The ladies all around me looked at me like I was crazy so I said, "Sorry! Can you tell I've never been here before?!" We just don't have playgrounds like that in Maine!
---
------------------------------------------
Brady and Tally - Pirates Arg!!!
------------------------------------------


------------------------------
Musical Instruments
------------------------------
The playground was really interactive and had some musical instruments for the kids to bang on! They had so much fun and it was really neat to hear all of the "music!"






-----------------
Rock Wall:
-----------------

There was also a really cool rock wall for the kids to climb on all sides


1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! I've never seen a playground like that either.

Another fun Boise venue (if you've never been) is the Discovery Center of Idaho. I used to beg my mom to take me there as a kid.