Hey everyone-
I wanted to let you know that I dropped a bunch of the prices at my site:
Little Treasures
and I lowered my Taggy Blankies from $22 to $18 and also now offer custom matching/co-ordinating burp cloths in a pack of 4 for $12!!! Shipping is flat rate $3
So if you're having a baby or need a great baby gift check out my site:
TaG-a-LoNgS
Also...be watching for my post about my ETSY shop (still in the process)
PLEASE tell all of your friends and link to my blog- just a SAHM trying to make something on the side!!!! (and let me know if you have any side "pursuits" for sale so I can tell all my friends!)
2 comments:
Hannah! I would love to buy the burlap picture for $8 with the jug, grapes and apple....I HOPE it's still available! there's a perfect spot in my kitchen for it! Maybe my Mom can bring it out with her so we don't have to deal with shipping. Your blog is so cute, and the things you're selling are so inexpensive and great! HOORAY FOR DEALS!!
okay...so it's oranges not apples--oooohhhh I hope I can get it! :)
Post a Comment