Here's our GORGEOUS graduate!!!!
Shawnae Graf
One of Chris' younger sisters graduated on May 20, 2009 and we had the privilege of attending the ceremonies (without kids!!!) It was nice to be able to be there to support her and all of her hard work!!! (More pictures to come another time....)
singing the National Anthem
Returning after receiving her diploma
Once graduation was completed the graduating class threw confetti and sprayed silly string everywhere!!! It created quite the mess....
Coming home for the first time as a graduate!!! YEAH!!!!
We PARTIED out at Chris' parents house after with his mom, dad, sisters, Grandma Jones, and his Aunt Brenda and Uncle Mike. We all ate pizza, ice cream and chocolate cake until we pretty much couldn't move (that didn't help my effort to lose weight at all!!!)
Then we suprised Shawnae with some gifts...
This was a group gift from me and my sister-in-laws Nickie (who couldn't be there as she lives in PHILLY but we know you were there in heart) and also Chelsae
We got her all of her bedding and towels for college...
4 comments:
great job on the pillows! how i want a working sewing machine again!
and congrats to her! wish i had been there as my lil sis graduated as well...same day, same time, same place :-)
I looove the pillows!! Good job!
Congratulations, Shawnae!
HOORAY SHAWNAE!!! We really were there in heart, spirit and thinking about you all night!!! I can't believe my little sista is a GRADUATE! I still feel like I graduated....was it really 10 years ago?!?! The gift turned out great Hannah-thanks for taking a picture! :) I love the colors and the pillows are beautiful!!!
I also read all your posts and the funny things Brady says--those are keepsakes, I also love what Olivia is saying too...what a talker! SO cute! I need to see more pictures of those kiddos! :)
And that sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate your anniversary!! Your pictures are beautiful and I'm glad you were able to have such a great time together...I"m also craving one of Chris's omlette's too!! :) LOVE YOU GUYS!!! XOXOXO
AWE thanks Hannah! I seriously can't wait to use all of the bedding and towels and stuff! They are super cute!
Post a Comment