A few weeks ago we had Mom and Dad Graf and the girls over for Sunday dinner. It was such a beautiful evening that we took a walk at 8 pm even though that's when the kids are usually in bed! It was the perfect time of night with the light from the setting sun making everything seem even more vibrant and vivid than it naturally is. What a gorgeous night!!!
Every time I see Chris with our kids it melts my heart because it's so cute!
I just can't get over how tiny they look next him!
Looking out at the canyon views with Mom and Dad Graf
Views from the first look-out:
I just liked the texture in this clump of ornamental grass
Brady loves "hiding" under this little bridge:
Olivia got the ride of her life with Aunty Chelsae at the "wheel!"
The second look-out is awesome too! It overlooks the Upper Perrine Coulee Falls and has a more majestic view of the bridge. How beautiful! (I know I've already done several posts about the canyon but it's just so awesome I cant get over the fact that I live within walking distance!)
This is the bottom of the lower falls where you can walk underneath the falls
(where Chris proposed, awww!!!)
Livy thought it was very fascinating looking at the waterfall and all of the gushing water splashing on the rocks down at the bottom!
We took the opportunity to take some nice pictures:
My sweet and crazy Sisters in law!!! Shawnae and Chelsae
One pretty handsome couple...
and another pretty darn good-looking one too (if you ask me!)
4 comments:
Amazing pictures! That really is cool that you live walking distance to the canyon! Your pictures should be submitted into a magazine, they look sooooo good! You all look great, and the picture with dad and brady is so adorable with matching hats-what special buds they are!! Love you all!
You and your family are looking so gorgeous! We miss you guys so much. After looking at these pics I miss Idaho a lot too!
That picture of Chris and Braden is really cute. Those other pics of the scenery is gorgeous.
Love the canyon walks too.. I always forget my camera though. How fun you were able to with go with Chris's fam!
Post a Comment