Saturday, December 19, 2009

Family Pictures 2009

Our friends, the Gardunia's came over for dinner a week or so ago and Charlotte took some family pictures for us. She is a very talented photographer and I am happy with the shots that we were able to get (it's very hard trying to get a cranky baby to smile at 8:30 at night!)

Thanks Charlotte!!!!


2 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Love the pictures! I'm glad I'm not the only one who has a struggle getting EVERYONE to look AND smile at the camera at the same time! LOL It adds personality I guess. And will make for a great story when they're grown up and in their teen years! :)

Your pictures are still beautiful and we LOVE YOU ALL TO PIECES!!

We received a Christmas package from you, and it's under the tree...we can't wait to open it on Friday!! XOXO

Camille said...

great family pic! you all look great! hope you have a fun christmas! we're all in maine, except lindsay and her family, and it's a full house!