Chris has all sorts of funny antics that he does with our kids- especially when they are babies. This is one of his creative moves that he did when Brady was a baby (although we don't have a picture!) This move makes me nervous everytime, but it also makes me happy because Chris and the kids think it's so fun!
Presenting "Genie Baby!!!"
1 comment:
Awwwww......I LOVE these pictures! Brady watching with a smile, Livy giggling while being raised to the celing, and seeing My favorite bro be a dad-it melts my heart!! Has Chris done "Climb the mountain" or wheel-barrow races yet with Brady? Those ones aren't so scary! :) LOL
I also giggle that the back of Chris's shirt says, "We'll pick you up!" Did you plan that?
OH we love you guys!! I'm starting to get just a little homesick, it comes and goes, but I'm sure seeing Lexi all excited tomorrow and Friday is going to help that feeling go away! (I hope so!)
Love you!! Post more! I can't get enough!! And PLEASE take lots of pictures when you're with the fam--I can COUNT ON YOU to do that for us over here!! I love seeing everyone!!!
XOXOXO
P-S Sorry once again for SUCH A LONG COMMENT!!
Post a Comment