Some of her new words and things she says: (don't let her fool you- she may not talk very much but she knows a lot! I've had a lot of friends tell me that they couldn't believe when she just blurted out a word like "baby" because they'd never really heard her talk!) At home she jibber jabbers all of the time but it seems that in public she prefers to just "sing" (la, la, la!!!)
pizza (peez-a!)
apple (appo)
banana (nana)
snack (nack)
drink (dwink)
eat
water (wateh-wea)
I love you (I ya oo)
Grandpa (dampa)
Grammie (dahm-ee)
Annie (brady's little friend who Olivia loves!)
uh-huh
uh-uh
sorry (saw-ee)
I see you (I see ya)
beep beep
nose
shoes
socks
pretty or pretties
tubby
yummy
do it
okay
yeah
no
"Miss Sassafrass"
- I can't believe how much she has changed just in these last couple of months! It's different having a little girl and watching them grow because their hair changes and they look so different in each stage! I'm very excited to be in the "pretty ponies" stage, although someday I'm sure I will hate doing her hair! Right now we love getting ready every morning and playing beauty parlor!!!
- When Olivia is thirsty or hungry she goes to the drawer in the kitchen and gets out a cup or a bowl. If she's thirsty she then puts the cup up to the water dispenser on the fridge (which we keep locked) and she tries to get the water from there! It's really cute
- She also is one slick little dickens and she somehow knows whenever the office door is open. If I can't find Olivia then I know she's in the office typing on the computer!
- She loves to climb on everything and keeps me on my toes!!! When we were unpacking she was constantly crawling in and on boxes and grabbing anything that she could get her hands on that she knew she wasn't supposed to have.
- At prayer time Olivia either sits on her knees or on her bottom and crosses her arms and smiles as she looks around waiting for the prayer. Usually she only sits still for about 5 seconds but it's so cute how she knows hot to get ready for prayer. She also says "amen" at the end and looks around and smiles proudly at everyone!!!
- She is quite the little imp and when she's doing something that she knows she's not supposed to do she'll turn around and look at you with a devious little grin. It's precious...but...ooh, that girl is a rascal!!!
We love her just the same and enjoy all of her smiles and laughter. She brings softness into our home and a precious sweet love.
2 comments:
She is so cute! and a very sassy little lady. She looks like a toddler now! so pretty
oh sweet olivia! love those PIGTAILS!!! What a doll! We can't wait to play beautfy parlor with you next summer...hopefully Chloe will have some hair by then...we'll see! :) LOVE YOU OLIVIA!! MUAW! MUAW!
P-S Rascally must run in the family!
Post a Comment