Monday, February 22, 2010

Grateful

I am feeling very grateful today after hearing some sad news about a co-worker's family. I am so blessed to have beautiful, healthy and happy children who love so freely and make me smile every day. I have a wonderful husband who loves me unconditionally, is hard working and supportive of me and playful with the children. We have a beautiful home, plenty of food to eat, cars that work, the gospel of Jesus Christ in our lives, good jobs, loving family and friends...I am just really humbled today by all that I have that I often take for granted. When I got home from work today I gave my kids an extra hug and kiss and told them each how much I loved them.



....here are a few random pictures of my sweet baby with her hair in pig tails for the first time! She was very proud of her new hair-do and kept saying "I big girl!" These pictures remind me so much of myself at her age that it makes me smile!





6 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Beautiful Post Hannah. Great reminder. THANK YOU!! :)

And LOVE those big tails and that BIG 5 year old boy too! XOXOXO to all of you!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

Beautiful Post Hannah. Great reminder. THANK YOU!! :)

And LOVE those big tails and that BIG 5 year old boy too! XOXOXO to all of you!!

Rachel Chick said...

So sweet, hannah. We are so very blessed. Thanks for the reminder. You're little lady is so adorable. I didn't know you as a child, but she reminds me of you. Such a beautiful little doll. :) Glad you guys are happy and doing well.

Patty said...

Sometimes it's hard to see all that we are blessed with and it's a great experience to have moments of gratitude. The Lord really has blessed us with much.

Bradbury Bunch said...

Ya, so I meant to write PIG tails not big tails. Just wanted to clarify.

Easy mistake to have happen- with b being clear down on the bottom row of the keyboard and p nowhere near it. :)

Megan said...

Your blog is so fun to look at! I've been feeling extra grateful lately too.