Sunday evenings here are so nice and relaxing, especially when you get to spend them with family! We had Chris' family over a week ago and had lasagna, played yard games and went for a walk. It was such a beautiful evening!
I love the pic with the glasses and the binky! Awesome. You have such a cute little family. -- and YES. I CANNOT believe that it's been a year since we've seen you! Wow. time flies by. I think we should plan a camping trip all together this summer. Probably the only way we'll see one another is to "schedule" it. :) Maybe we could also plan a trip to Nat-soo-pah all together. My kids would love that!
1 comment:
I love the pic with the glasses and the binky! Awesome. You have such a cute little family. -- and YES. I CANNOT believe that it's been a year since we've seen you! Wow. time flies by. I think we should plan a camping trip all together this summer. Probably the only way we'll see one another is to "schedule" it. :) Maybe we could also plan a trip to Nat-soo-pah all together. My kids would love that!
Post a Comment