...because I was SO EXCITED to mow our lawn for the first time!!!
Sadly, I have tendonitis in my upper bicep/shoulder so Chris has mowed the lawn the last two times (what a guy- he's allergic to grass and has a huge allergy attack every time he mows!)
Does anyone else love to mow??? It was especially exciting mowing MY OWN yard for the first time! VERY SATISFYING!!!
4 comments:
I actually love it too! :) I give nels a bad time for not doing it, but most of the time, I just do it before he gets home from work because I like it. I love the smell and I love that it immediately looks so much better. Like vacuuming. You're awesome! I hope that your shoulder calms down enough that you can mow more often! :)
I pretty much mow our lawn everytime because I enjoy it, too. Are you feeling any better now?
love to mow too...
and justin is also allergic, so he lovesss when I help him out :-)
LOVE LOVE LOVE to mow!!!! It is my absolute fav! We miss you guys so much... and your lawn looks fantastic by the way!
Post a Comment