Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christmas in July! More BIRTHDAY fun!!!


1+2+3+5+17+19+31+55 = 133!!!

Chris' sister, Nickie and our two adorable nieces, Lexi and Chloe came out for a visit from Philadelphia where they are living while Nick completes his residency as a Radiologist!  All the girlies were able to come two weeks ahead of Nick for more fun and excitement so we had a big birthday bash to celebrate birthdays, being together and bonding memories!!!

Here is the birthday crowd!!! 
(It wasn't Brady's birthday but we didn't want him to feel left out so we let him celebrate too!)


We hosted a HUGE birthday bash at our place for all of the crazy July birthdays!
(+1 August birthday, +1 September birthday and 1 February birthday, Bradys')


My AWESOME sister-in-law Chelsae stayed up SUPER late with me a few nights before the party to help me make these party hats!  Aren't they super cute???!!!


Our super sweet and super crazy birthday girl!!!

I am addicted to making banners for parties!!!


Gifts Galore!!!

Chris' big birthday gift from me was his awesome new grill!!!  He does a great job grillin' up delicious meals and we love him all the more for it!  Doesn't he look so handsome?!?!



 D-E-L-I-C-O-U-S-N-E-S-S!!!



All of the cousins together for the first time since Chloe was added to our family!!!



And the birthday presents begin!!! 
We'll start with the youngest and go to oldest...(opening presents was CHAOS so I'm pretending that is was nice and organized! =)

 
I made Chloe an apron that coordinates with the one I made for Lexi last year



Olivia's turn!  She got some pretty necklaces from Auntie Nickie and also some fun stacking blocks and a dress-up bear "puzzle."  She loved them and started playing right away!!!  And she has been wearing her necklaces ever since!


Livy's big present was her new bike!!!

 (I also made a tutu and a headband, pictured but she wanted nothing to do with them...and she got a big girl potty!)


Miss Lexi's turn! 

We gave Lexi her birthday presents early since we were together.  She got a homemade purse from me and some ice cream bowls. 

Brady gets spoiled with presents too!

Brady got a bubble gun, some glo-sticks, a parachute guy and a few other gifts from Aunt Nickie and Uncle Nick and Grammie and Grandpa (they just couldn't let him feel left out!)



Next up the "The girls"  Chelsae had her 17th birthday at the beginning of July and we had a small party for her then and Shawnae birthday is the end of August, for which we also had a small birthday but we celebrated here as well of course!!!


Two crazy Sistahs'!!!


Chris was up next and he got a few DVDs (of course, his favorite!), a gift card to Best Buy, some "moo-lah" and this awesome Josh Beckett Red Sox picture from little bro Drew in Maine!!!  Chelsae just happened to be wearing her Beckett shirt!!!



Dad and Mom got a cute book of their trip to Philly last fall made by Nickie and an Old Testament Guide from us, along with some new digs and a boot warmer/dryer.

One cute couple!...

...And another cute couple!!!


Great Granma Jones, or "Grammie Opals" as our kids call her is always fun to have at a party!


What's a party without CAKE????



Preparing to blow out ALL of those candles!!!

Birthday KIDS: YOUNG and OLD!!!






AND....don't forget the CUPCAKES!!!


CHEERS!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVERYONE!!!

3 comments:

Bradbury Bunch said...

Oh I love it Hannah! What a cute post!! We're loving the matching aprons over here...I'll have to snap a photo next time we're in our baking mood! :)

We sure made the best memories!! I CAN'T WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN!!!!!
LOVE YOU!!
XOXO

Bradbury Bunch said...

P-S BLOG ON SISTAH!! :)

Our computer died, but I was able to go pick up the CD I sent to you so at least I can work on Borah. I just pray that we didn't lose all the pictures saved to that computer--I will be so sad!! I'm thankful we didn't waste time switching pictures! :) XOXO

Whitney said...

Wow! You guys sure know how to party!! So fun! Happy birthday to everyone :)