Thursday, September 9, 2010

Who will join us for some "tea?"


We had a little tea party,

just after 10:00 a.m.
Twas very small,
five guests in all.

A gentleman was Brady ,
pouring tea for Liv & Lexi-Lou.


Annie was quite the lady







and we can't forget the baby, Miss Chloe Boppers too!


We were instructed on our "P's" and "Q's,"
to have our pinkies held out while sipping.
Our dresses were exquisite, as were the tu-tu's!
And of course, the cookies were just right for dipping!






We shared lots of laughs and giggles,
getting out just a few of our wiggles!
Our mommies also wanted to have some fun,
"tea and crumpets" for everyone!


We had a little tea party,
just after 10:00 a.m.
Twas very small,
five guests in all.

And we hope to do it all again!!!

1 comment:

Bradbury Bunch said...

OH! I love it!!! The poem is perfect!! That was so much fun....I think we'll have to make it a tradition! :)
We miss you!! & LOVE YOU!!
P-S Nick fixed our computer...I'll email you pictures today!! HOORAY!