Tuesday, October 26, 2010

27th Birthday- September 19th

I had a wonderful birthday with my family!  Chris gave me an armband for my MP3 player for when I'm working out (THANK YOU!!!) and the movie "The Bounty Hunter" -which is HiLaRiOuS if you haven't seen it yet!  Chris also helped me make a delicious steak dinner on the grill and mom, dad, and chelsae helped us all eat it!!!  Mom and dad gave me a "VERY nice" birthday check!!!  (THANKS!!!) and a yummy pumpkin spice candle- my favorite!  The kids made me a card with daddy that was very sweet and definately a keeper!






Then dad and Chels had to leave to get to some meetings and Aunt Brenda and Grandma stopped by and enjoyed some hot-from-the-oven peach pie and chocolate chip pumpkin bread- two of my fall favorites!


2 comments:

sunshine said...

Happy Birthday Hannah. I think the Dan Graf Family got the Best. Any time you Eat at the Chris & Hannah Home you eat the Best!!!! We Love You!!!!!

Bradbury Bunch said...

What a FOXY 27 year old you are!! Looks like a lot of fun and of course I'm craving pie and bread now....I'm glad there were NOT any pictures of that!! :) Seriously my tastebuds are watering right now!!!