Our kids LOVE to read and they especially love to read in mommy and daddy's bed!!! We caught them in a
VERY RARE QUIET MOMENT
*gasp!* I know! It was so cute that I ran and grabbed my camera. I quickly took this first picture before Olivia caught on to me and thought I was being silly, as you can see by her expression in the last picture!


3 comments:
That is the cutest picture!!! I'm so Happy they Love to read and I couldn't think of a more cozy place! ooxoxoxoxoxo Grammpa and Grammie Graf
Look at you blogging away! I'm impressed that you got all caught up. I LOVE the picture of them reading.
P R I C E L E S S !!!!
Seriously! It doesn't get cuter than that!!! :) WE LOVE THOSE KIDS!! Please give them both hugs and kisses from all of us!!!
Post a Comment