This little bugger is now 27 months old and makes me
laugh every day!
Here are a few of her "latest:"
Mommy: "Livy you are such a silly goose!"
Livy: "I not!!! I Owivia JuweeAnn Gaf Silly Goose!"
Livy to Brady: "Bady, see da monstah?!"
Brady (trying to fall asleep): No! Olivia! There are NO monsters!
Livy: "Yes der iz! Right der! (pointing to the crack between her bed and the wall emphatically!)
"Da monstah iz gonna bite me!"
Brady: "Well then, we should say a prayer to Heavenly Father so you won't be scared!"
Livy: Mommy, I need my poofbruff to bruff my teef!
Livy: {coming running out of my bathroom holding a tampon}
"Mom! MY CANDY BAR!!!"
Livy: {rubbing her head across Chris' legs} "Daddy, I wike your haaaaiiiirrrr!!!!"
Favorite food: Pizza, chocolate milk, fruit, popcorn
Favorite color: PINK
Favorite toy: trains and Legos
Favorite show: Curious George and Super Readers
She likes to: brush her teeth, sing songs and ABC's,ride her bike, play outside, swinging, reading books, earn stickers by helping mommy and going on the big girl potty
Does not like: Going to bed! Sandwiches or sitting still!
She can...sleep in a big girl bed, go #1 on the "froggy potty," ride a tricycle, brush her teeth, put on her own pants, sing ALL the words to all 3 verses of "I am a Child of God," "A Child's Prayer," "You are My Sunshine," "ABC's," Count to 20, "I See the Moon," "Follow the Prophet," "Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam" and "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star."
She is trying to do better at: Sharing, not hitting or pulling hair, biting her nails and GOING TO BED!

No comments:
Post a Comment