We got down to the temple just in time for the sealing (thanks to some road construction). It was a beautiful ceremony and I am SO GRATEFUL to have been able to be there. Andrew is my baby brother and I love him so much! I've always had a really strong relationship with him that has only grown as we've both become adults and watched each other mature and grow. It meant everything for Chris and I to be a part of this day for him and Alison.
Once they came out of the temple we took a lot of family pictures (coming soon!) and then said our goodbyes as they went back inside to change and leave on their honeymoon. I didn't get any pictures of them actually coming out of the temple (which I regret) because we were all following them out of the temple! Hopefully the photographer got one. I didn't get a picture of just the two of them either because we were all freezing and letting the photographer do what she needed to do. So, I just took some pictures of people on the "sidelines."
Proud Parents
Bryce and Shelby came down with us to the temple and watched the kiddos while we were in the sealing ceremony. It was so nice to be all together there and I'm glad that Shelby and the kids were able to see the temple for the first time!
The "Other Sisters"
It's funny because I grew up as friends in the stake with Alison's sister, Anna and I also knew her sister Leah so it was fun spending time with them and loving the fact that we're now all family! She comes from a family of 12 kids! Here are all of the sisters (and mom): Jenna, Tera, Anna, Miriam (mom), Leah and Colleen
Andrews' "Second Family"
The Woodsides
Ever since my family moved back to Maine Andrew has been buddies with Ross, and younger brother Lee (on his mission). Mattie has grown up as another one of Andrew's sisters and Bob and Terry are like his parents, he has spent so much time and eaten so much food there!
And with a click of her heels off they go!








2 comments:
What a beautiful time! Everyone Looks GREAT! I'm so Happy for you all! Best Wishes and Andrew you look so handsome and Happy. Not hard to pick out the Groom!
HOORAY!! THE ETERNAL KNOT IS TIED!!! WHOOOO-HOOOO!!!!! :) Congratulations Andrew!!! We wish you the best marriage!! And if you don't mind a couple words of advice...{I know, bear with me for a sec.}
1. it's okay to be wrong sometimes and it doesn't hurt to say sorry. Although I thought it was going to KILL me the first time I said it to Nick! :)
2. Random acts of service help make a happy marriage. A random note in the sock drawer, a message on the mirror in the bathroom, flowers on NON-holidays, taking the garbage out without being asked, and other house hold chores :) calling just because...can make all the difference.
3. Couple Scripture Study, Prayer, FHE. Enuf said.
4. Date Nights--make them happen! Nick and I use to (and we need to start it up again...) once a month go to dinner with a notepad for each of us and write down and then talk about several subjects together. We would ask ourselves how we're doing as a couple and individual with our Spiritual, Emotional, Physical, Financial, etc, needs and have open communication.
5. I ALREADY know you're going to be a ROCK STAR Husband!!! I'm excited to meed Mrs. Morgan someday in person too. You make an adorable couple and we truly wish you the best as you start your forever journey together!!!!!
Love,
The Bradbury Bunch!!
P-S I'm loving that you left for your honeymoon right after the ceremony--genius!
P-P-S CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!! ;)
Post a Comment