Wednesday, October 19, 2011

"39 weeks" and counting....


Here I am in all of my baby #3 glory!

This picture was taken at 38 weeks and now I am 39 weeks and counting...

I have consistently measured two weeks ahead during this pregnancy and although my Dr. never officially moved my due date up he does not want me to go past my due date by too much as I would technically already be 2 weeks "over" at that point.  That means that when I go in for my next appointment on Monday the 24th (my "due date") they'll schedule an induction for either Wednesday the 26th or Monday the 31st (those are the days they do inductions).  I would like to go into labor on  my own with this baby as I was induced with both Brady and Olivia, but I also know that my body responds well to induction so I am ultimately going to be fine with whatever the outcome is.

Lots of contractions so far but nothing steady.  Somedays I have them all day and other days they are more sporadic.  Some days they are more painful than others.  Some days they are 15-20 minutes apart.  Feeling pretty good for the most part though.  I have decided to pack up all my last minute projects I was trying to cram in and just do the things I HAVE to do.  No more stressing out for me!  Right now I have a totally spic and span house, all baby things bought and ready, diaper bag packed, hospital bag packed, car seat washed and waiting by the door.....

WISH US LUCK!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! So close! I'm very excited for you! Can't wait to meet your little guy!

Charlotte said...

I was going to call you this morning to see how you were doing, but the day got away from me. So thanks for the update! Can't wait to meet the little one.

Rachel Chick said...

So excited for you, Hannah! He'll be here before you know it. I'll have to call you in the next few days and tell you our plans - I'm excited because I'm going to get to see this little man! :) Hooray!