To kick off the fall season we spent an evening at the Blackfoot fair with our buddies, the Thibodeaus.
Aside from being hot and very pregnant, over-paying for fair food and rides and missing the (way better in my opinion, Fryeburg Fair in Maine) we had a good time!
Lily and Livy loved riding in the "Nemo" boat
Natalie, Quinn, Alyson and Lily
And sly Natalie snapped this pic of me wolfing down my delicious berry and whipped cream covered funnel cake (aka my dinner!) And yes, I purposefully covered my mouth in berry sauce for the photo op, I am not that disgusting when I eat!!!




2 comments:
Just thought I'd let you know, you could TOTALLY pull off RED lipstick! Seriously, that berry sauce looks good on you! :)
That was a fun day for sure!! I need to post about it on my blog too!! Thanks for coming with us.. love ya~
Post a Comment