Tuesday, October 11, 2011

While big brother is at school the princess plays....


Olivia has enjoyed alone time with me the past month and I'm glad that we've had this time to share before the baby is born too.  I've been busy canning like a crazy woman so she has spent a lot of time by my side in the kitchen coloring, playing with play-doh and rolling pins/cookie cutters and doing puzzles.  She has gotten really good at even the smaller 100 piece puzzles!

I try to have reading time and outdoor time with her everyday too.  This was a day that she played fairy princess in the backyard!  Precious moments.

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I can't believe how old she looks. A princess through and through...

Rachel Chick said...

So sweet. I hope you know how much we've been missing you guys. I hope that all is going well as you are preparing for this little man to come. Nailed down a name yet? :) Good luck with the next few weeks!