Olivia has become quite the fast little bike rider and loves to try and keep up with big brother, Brady! Whenever I am out front or mowing she speeds up and down the sidewalk!!!
This is what happens when you give a crazy little girl some Oreos before bedtime (her face was MUCH messier just prior taking these pictures! Oh, and the Oreos were due to a very hungry and pregnant mommy going shopping and giving into cravings!!!)
Some facts about Olivia:
- Olivia seems to have some "OCD" tendencies, about which I am half joking and half a tiny bit concerned. She has to have things JUST RIGHT such as...ice in her water, she wipes her bottom after going the bathroom MULTIPLE TIMES (I"m talking for like 5 minutes!) and throws a huge fit if you try to wipe for her or get her to hurry up. She is very meticulous about her bedding and like sher blanket a certain way and keeps trying to just sleep on top of her blankets because she says it makes them look nice that way. If I don't make her bed in the morning she will!!!
- She has become a VERY picky eater and does not like sandwich meat, jelly, potatoes (of any kind except french fries), oatmeal, sauces etc. It is very rare for her to actually eat a complete meal unless it consists mainly of "JUNK", of which I rarely serve, so many nights she goes to bed on a half full/empty belly
- She LOVES to color with colored pencils and markers. Crayons have gotten "old." Most days she likes me to print pages off from the computer instead of drawing in coloring books. We created an art wall going down the stairway to display all of hers and Brady's creations.
- She is talking much better and pronouncing most letters now. She is still hung up on the letter "S" and if you try to correct her or encourage her to say a word right, such as "snow" instead of "tow" she gets mad and says, "I am Olivia JulieAnn Graf and that is how I talk!"
She keeps me on my toes and is very active and often sassy but she is also sweet, helpful and sunshine that warms my soul everytime I look at her and her beautiful smile and blue eyes!!!!


3 comments:
You know, she looks a lot like you.....with brown hair. :)
Haha! What a character! She sure is beautiful! Can't wait til we get to see you guys again. :)
Ben was caught red-handed when he read Olivia a book last week! He skipped a few pages and she got after him for it right away! I loved hearing about the "my name is Olivia JulieAnn Graf and this is how I talk!" So cute and definitely sounds like Olivia!
Post a Comment