Tuesday, November 1, 2011

2 days old...Coming Home.

 Chris came and had lunch with me at the hospital prior to being "cleared" for discharge.  We promptly paid our hospital bill (don't want that hanging over our heads!) and then came home!!!!  He then had to head into work for a little bit so the kids and I had some time for everyone to get acquainted! 

Olivia was flittering about ALL OVER Zach.  She wouldn't stop touching and kissing and patting him.  Again, Brady was more reserved but all smiles.  He said that his baby brother was the cutest baby in the world!  He is very proud and told all of his friends at school.










And when daddy got home from work I found him and Zachary asleep in the bedroom together!

7 comments:

Sorensons said...

He is so precious! Congrats!

Charlotte said...

Welcome home! And congrats on having the bill paid! I'm impressed!

Adams said...

CONGRATS! That last picture is precious!

Rachel Holloway said...

SO, SO CUTE! Really so happy for you guys!

Dessie said...

Wow! That picture of Brady holding baby Zachary makes Brady look SO OLD!!! Both your older kids look so grown up next to this new baby! We're so excited for your sweet family!

Giselle said...

Congratulations! He is so precious!

Bradbury Bunch said...

I LOVE ALL THESE PICTURES!!!! And I enjoyed reading your details about delivery! ...And am jealous that they don't do dinners like that over here for parents! :)

We couldn't be more THRILLED TO have baby Zach in the family!! Now I just hope he doesn't grow too fast before we get to meet him!! I LOVE your blog!!! You've inspired me to get caught up on mine. Please kiss ALL those kiddos for me! And kiss for my awesome Bro who I'm so proud of!! You guys are a good lookin' family of five!! Oh how I CAN'T wait till we live closer!!!!!!!!! MUAW! MUAW! XOXOXO