Well, Zachary and I finally ventured out into the world for something other than a doctor appointment or a grocery run. He made his first debut at church 2 Sundays ago and did a great job! Aside from some brief squawking during sacrament (notifying me that he was suddenly starving for a bottle) and some loud belching in Relief Society (that gave the sisters a great laugh) he slept the entire time! And he looked pretty handsome too!!!
This outfit makes him look like a little old man and chubbier than he really is
Brother and sister looked pretty cute too!
Daddy time:

Mommy and her kiddos:









2 comments:
Wow look at all your updates girl!! Love all the pictures! That baby is too cute and I must hold him right away! I love reading your blog!! I updated mine, so go check it out if ya want- www.natalieandquinn.blogspot.com
Love ya.
Nat
Several thoughts:
1- I changed my mind. Zach totally looks like Liv, although some of his expression are very Brady-like.
2- Some kids just look ridiculous when their top teeth come in. I was one of those kids. But Brady is simply HANDSOME!
3- You look fabulous.
4- I love the Halloween costumes. You did a great job!
Miss you. Can't wait to get together again!
Post a Comment