Friday, November 18, 2011

5 days old... and meeting the family!!!!

5 days old


Grammie and Grandpa Graf came to meet baby Zach!   We spent the afternoon visiting with them, Great-Grandma Jones and Aunties Shawnae and Chelsae.  We had a nice time talking, holding the baby, and celebrating a late birthday for Grammie Graf and opening baby gifts for Zach.

Grandpa







Grammie & Grandpa




Auntie Chelsae




Auntie Shawnae




Great Grandma Jones



Playing dress-up with Miss Livy and her baby doll "Stella"



Silly face Brady



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!

I scored this "I Love Lucy" Monopoly game at a thrift store in Montana and thought it would be the perfect collectible/fun gift for mom since she's such a Lucy fan

First Family Photos:




7 comments:

Adams said...

Zack even has his eyes open for those family photos.....impressive!

sunshine said...

Love your blog!!! The pictures are great!!!!!! My little Idaho Family!!!! Can't wait to hug and hold handsome little Zackary againg and Big oxoxoxo for my handsome little man Brady and my cutest little Olivia!!!! Love Grammie Graf

Sorensons said...

How fun! Let me know if you come back anytime for a visit. I would love to meet your little guy!

Unknown said...

He is so sweet. You all look great and I can't wait to see you! Soon, k?!

Natalie said...

Your first family picture with new baby is
adorable! Miss ya!

Patty said...

Congrats again! He is so cute. Your family picture is darling also.

Bradbury Bunch said...

LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!! What a BEAUTIFUL family I'm a part of!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!! XOXOXOXO