A few weeks ago I watched Audrey so Ben and Rachel could go on a date. It was very cute watching these two little cousins wiggle around next to each other. Zach is 4 months older than Audrey so is more mobile than she is yet...he rolled over onto his tummy and stared at her as she bopped him in the face with her hand over and over. Ge wasn't quite sure what to do, so he just looked at me with a weird face!
It will be fun watching these two play together and grow together, as it will also be with their new triplet cousins! I love being close to family so "my babies" can grow up close to my cousin's babies!!! When I was growing up I was so close to my cousins on my mom's side of the family that we felt like brothers and sisters a lot of the time and are still very close today!
"Look at me!!!"
"No! Look at me!!!"
"Look at us!!!"



1 comment:
they are so precious!!
Post a Comment