Friday, May 18, 2012

Visit with Grandpa Morgan.

I made a quick weekend trip up to Montana with the kiddos to see my dad who was flying in for a few days.  We got to meet our new little triplet cousins!  They are adorable and we heard barely a squeak from them the whole time!  It was fun comparing Zach's size at 6 months to theirs at 10 weeks!

Sammy (Samuel), Lizzie (Elizabeth), and Vikie (Victoria)


Zach with his aunties (Linda and Donna)

 


Grandpa loved seeing Zach at this fun age!!!  
So glad we were able to visit with you dad, even if it was too short!!!





How do they do this????




Proud Grammie Linda with the babies





Brady was so excited to hold Sammy!  He was very careful and loving.


4 comments:

3xfun+1 said...

we loved to see you guys! looking foward to see you again in june

Rachel Chick said...

I love that Zach is color coordinated with your aunts! :) So cute!

Hannah said...

HAHA! That is so funny! And I didn't even plan it (which I usually do!)

sunshine said...

What a happy time!!!! Everyone looks great!!! It's those smiles and it is those little ones!! Just makes a person feel good inside to see!!!! oxoxoxo Mom Graf