Thursday, May 17, 2012

Audrey's baby blessing.

We had the opportunity in April to attend our little cousin's baby blessing.  Audrey Kristine was given a name and a blessing by her dad (my cousin), Ben.  There were several family members and friends who were able to travel and be part of this occasion.  Isn't she adorable?



Precious...




The family who attended:  Rachel's mom and three of her siblings, Ben's parents and sister and our family



I had to get some pictures because these were our Easter outfits and I never got good pictures of the kids then...



And Chris was delighted to find that Zach is FINALLY ready to "perform" a "trick" that he has "taught" each of our children....

....Introducing GENIE BABY!!!!  



(I love how this picture makes Zach's head look as big as Chris'!!!!)

1 comment:

Rachel Chick said...

Oh my goodness! Look how adorable those children are! I can't believe how big Zach is!