YES!!! Another 2 lbs. down this week!!!! 48.5 lbs. to go! woot woot!
Total weight lost in past 5 weeks: 13.6
The BEST part? I am just beginning to FEEL a difference!!! I fit into a pair of capri pants that haven't fit since 2 summers ago!!!
2 comments:
Wahoo! You're doing GREAT!!
You are amazing, Hannah! I'm planning on joining up with your Quest Blog - but it's just going to have to wait until . . . I get some sleep and don't have this weird anxious feeling somewhere between my heart and my stomach . . . my liver, maybe? :) Maybe in a couple weeks. :) I sure love you and I'm so happy for you! SEEING and more importantly, FEELING the weight come off is the best thing ever. Can't wait to feel it again. Way to go, lady! You are incredible!
Post a Comment