Olivia & her friends had a lot of fun at her party! She's been lucky where we live now to have lots of little girls her age close-by!
While we waited for everyone to arrive the girls played with princesses and ponies.
The decorations and activities were simple- I already had everything from baby showers I've thrown in the past and crafts supplies I've collected over the years!
I wrapped the chairs in some tulle and then stuck in pink silk peonies. I made some quick pictures for each station out of scrapbook paper or stickers.
We started out by making crowns for each of our little princesses! They got Princess stickers, gems and foam stickers.
Cookie decorating station- we made princess crowns, high heels and castle sugar cookies. Thanks to mom Graf for whipping up some delicious cookie dough and frosting! She makes the best! All I had to do was cut out the shapes and pre-cook them so the girls cook decorate! We had pink, purple, yellow and pearl sprinkles and pink decorators frosting pen.
"Get Pretty" Station- my friend Tiffany "manned" this station, curling, painting nails, glittering and glossing! All the girls loved being pampered and we took glamour shots after! Each of the girls also got to pick out a pair of earrings and a ring.
Tiffany and our friend Lilly.
GLAMOUR SHOTS!!!
Samantha & Olivia
Lilly & Nadia
The two Olivia's!!!
We ended by having a tea party and presents!! I served little fruits, finger sandwiches, cookies and lemonade.

4 comments:
How fun! One of these days I'll have to work up the courage to host a friends party... ha ha. You're so good to make your kids' birthdays fun. Love it.
What a doll! You are such a party queen. Want to come throw Hazel's birthday party? :) And I love Olivia's dress! SO CUTE!!!
Also, will you add me to your weight loss blog? When you started everything up, I wasn't in a place to do it, but I'm getting there and would love to share!
i love it! everything was so cute. Happy Birthday Olivia!
HOW ADORABLE!!!!!! Very CUTE idea Hannah (as always)!!! Having three girls I might just have to steal this someday!!! Maybe one day we'll be neighbors so then I can have your "hands on" help too! HOW FUN THAT WOULD BE!!!! :)
P-S I have a hard time posting my comments because apparently I'm not skilled to prove I'm not a robot! it's taken me 4 try so far (even with Nick's help here)....here I go again....
Post a Comment