here we are again. limbo. normally i would probably be all anxious, trying to figure out with desperation what our next step needs to be. over the past couple of years though the lord has given me a few great gifts. one of these gifts is the ability to stay calm {as calm as i can be}amidst a figurative storm. i still think about what we're going to do and wonder what the future holds but i no longer get all anxious and lose sleep over the unknown. the other gift is that i have several dear friends and family in similar situations to us, which helps me know that other people understand what i'm (we're) going through and that even though the expectations of what our family life would be like at this point in our lives is not where we are actually at, it's ok.
so what's going on? chris accepted a transfer that was offered to him down in utah. we both felt strongly that this was the opportunity he needs to move forward in his career. where does that leave our family? right now, in limbo. chris is staying in utah with his sister and her family (thanks you soooo much nick and nickie!) and traveling home on the weekends. we are on week 3.
oh, and did i mention that i'm expecting baby #4?! that's right, doing the "single mom" gig, trying to sell our house (probably) and hold down the fort while being pregnant again...flashback to us moving from twin falls to idaho falls almmost 3 years ago.
so that's what's new with us. i am desperately fighting morning sickness which is actually "all day" sickness and fatigue and trying to finish house projects and sell things to prepare for an upcoming move, which we don't know when it will be, or where exactly it will be to...
thank goodness for prayer, faith, trust in the Lord and knowing that this season will pass.
4 comments:
I'm excited you're moving down this way. Will have to get together.
I am in awe of your attitude. Limbo and I have yet to come to an agreeable co-existence. :)
Miss you everyday.
Yay for baby! ! So happy for you. Good luck with finding a place
Ahhhh!!! Hannah! Congratulations - on every level. I'm so excited for you. I can relate to coming to terms with limbo. :) I get that. I love you so much and we really, really need to chat. I'm not sure what your daytime schedule is like, but I'm home and available much of the time, so you should call me!
Good luck, friend. I love you and congrats a million times over on that new little Graf!
Post a Comment