Thursday, February 21, 2008

Bowling!

These pictures are from a month ago, but better late than never! We went bowling as a family the day before Andrew left on his mission. Brady loves bowling and was so excited to have his very own set of special shoes!

He did a great job bowling without bumpers and was able to enjoy his own lane and as many balls as he wanted! Hey, a score of 23 isn't so bad for a 3 year old!



3 comments:

Natalie said...

Hi Brady this is Annie from Idaho. My mom showed me your birthday pictures and I think your cupcakes look yummy. Maybe you can come visit me someday again.
Annie

Hannah said...

Annie! I can't wait to visit you guys again! When we come we can make some cupcakes together! -Brady

Bradbury Bunch said...

Look at you posting away Hannah! I LOVE ALL YOUR PICTURES!!! Keep it up, and I'm so glad you had a great time bowling! I am also enjoying reading these little love notes between Annie and Brady....HOW ADORABLE IS THAT?!