Monday, April 28, 2008


I think this may be one of my favorite pictures of all time!!! The other day my mom made this sign for the little bike and she and Brady were walking it down our driveway so we could get rid of it!!! I couldn't pass up the opportunity and had her tape the sign on Brady's back (it had been a particularly EXHAUSTING day with him!!! I couldn't help thinking: "Baby for free!!!" No, really, I love Brady more than anything- but I think I'm not the only mother who can relate to the humor of this picture!!!!

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I would definitely say one of the best shots so far! :)

Rachel Chick said...

Awesome! So cute! (And so understandable!) I'm glad that you are enjoying your little boy! He is SO sweet!

Anonymous said...

Hannah you beautiful mom, you are sooo pretty and that pic of brady is so cute you should send that in to a magazine or something because that would win first prize! Have a wonderful day!!!